Branden Ghena is a faculty member in the Computer Science Department at Northwestern University. I generally teach courses in the “computer science systems” domain, and my specialty is in resource-constrained embedded systems and wireless networks for them.
I have taught a number of computer science and computer engineering courses. Recent courses include:
- CS211: “Fundamentals of Computer Programming II”
- An introduction to C/C++ and command line
- CS213: “Introduction to Computer Systems”
- An introduction to a programmer’s perspective on computer systems
- CS343: “Operating Systems”
- An in-depth view of operating system design and abstractions
- CE346: “Microprocessor System Design”
- An introduction to microcontroller-systems software and hardware
- CS397/CS497: “Wireless Protocols for the Internet of Things”
- An in-depth exploration of wireless protocols used for Internet of Things technologies
All course material within this website is licensed under CC-BY-4.0. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.